POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A note about Slime-POV : Re: A note about Slime-POV Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:28:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A note about Slime-POV
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 25 Oct 2002 15:33:34
Message: <3DB99C8C.B8D65DF8@gmx.de>
Slime wrote:

> [...]
>
> In addition, after having been informed by two people that my splash screen
> accidentally looks like a topless female, I'll be changing that too. =)

Now that's peculiar.  Recognizing a human body in a simple water drop
seems quite far fetched to me.  Maybe we should start thinking about the
obscenity of reflective spheres over checkered planes...

In other words: I would not change it.  It's just a water drop, if someone
sees something different that's his problem.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 13 Aug. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______